Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bob Dylan PLAGAIRIZED?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?


WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!?!




Did my grandmother just tell me what I think heard? When Bob Dylan was 16, he took a song from the Canadian country singer, Little Buddy... supposedly.
Look, I enjoy some of Bob's music, but I think that he is a downright dick. He stole Andy Warhol's painting, he is a douchebag.
I understand his brilliance and influence, but I can't stand his personality.
Whatever, my mother will be devastated, my dad would be joyous, and I will just not care.
I love his music, I do. I'd rock out to Blonde on Blonde any day, but I hate Bob Dylan's guts. And he stole a song from some random Canadian. And we all know my affinity for Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, comment please!
I enjoy praise, everyone does.
So comment. Or else. :]