Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why.

Why did my parents sneer at all the happy kids at the block parties that were having "fun for the whole family?"

They made me jaded and just like them. Fun for the whole family is stupid and forlorn. Especially when you're sitting on a curb with cunt written on your Converse and a Reefer Madness t-shirt on underneath your motorcycle jacket waiting for some to rescue you and take you away to their place where you will sit there for an hour watching their new copy of Forbidden Zone. But of course stupid Jean had to take his sister down to Aurora for some lame reason... even though he knows I haven't seen the Forbidden Zone in ages and I'm willing to murder to see it again.

BECAUSE FORBIDDEN ZONE IS THE GREATEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, comment please!
I enjoy praise, everyone does.
So comment. Or else. :]