Thursday, April 23, 2009

Song in My Head: Thrusday, April 23, 2009

This is the first edition of "Song in My Head" (Hehe, I'm quoting Sherwood!)! It will be a daily post talking about the current song in my head and my opinion on it. It will include a video, if finding it them is possible, and an Al rating.


Today's song:
"Enter Sandman" by Metallica


OK, this song came out in 1991 on Metallica's self-titled album, Metallica, also the album that helped them sell out, also known as The Black Album. Either way, I still love the song. It is awesome, and yes, though I'd die for my love of Nirvana, I am a Metallica fan.


Besides, Metallica is the almost sure-fire way to impress a teenaged boy, especially an Asperger's syndrome-y boy. Metallica is a guy band, guys like Metallica. How do you think I'm trying to impress my guy without social skills?


Look, "Enter Sandman" is a great song. It makes you want to headbang, even me, and I have short Edie Sedgwick hair. Five out of Five Al's


Here it is, "Enter Sandman":


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, comment please!
I enjoy praise, everyone does.
So comment. Or else. :]