Thursday, April 30, 2009

Song in My Head: Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today's Song in My Head:
"Beginning to See the Light" by the Velvet Underground
"How does it feel, to be loooved?" I woke with that lyric in my head this morning. I knew it was on the Velvet Underground's grey album, but I couldn't for the life of me remember from which song it was. I thought, "That's the Story of my Life?" "I'm Set Free?" but I knew they were both wrong. Then I remembered, It's from "Beginning to See the Light!" So I popped my Ipod onto the deck and played it as I got ready for school this morning.
It's a straight rock 'n' roll song from the VU's third, so-so album, The Velvet Underground, also known as The Grey Album.
It's a great song, so here it is, "I'm Beginning to See the Light"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, comment please!
I enjoy praise, everyone does.
So comment. Or else. :]