Sunday, July 26, 2009

If You Called Me...

If you called me a cunt, I wouldn't care. I don't beleive in censoring words because they're "bad." For the world to be truly beautiful, you need the ugly. That's how the world spins. And I'm really going all Hemingway on you guys for some reason. Living near his birthplace helps, I guess.

I say cunt all the time. I swear all the time. I use offensive words. But I don't do it wit malcontent. I do it because I don't know any better. And growing up, I was a precousious little bitch.

2 comments:

  1. "For the world to be truly beautiful, you need the ugly." Indeed...
    And I agree with the rest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, this was awesome. I love this. Every single bit of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, comment please!
I enjoy praise, everyone does.
So comment. Or else. :]